Thursday, January 27, 2011

Trust

Trust seems to be the order of the day.  Three days in a row, every where I turn the word that keeps coming up is trust.

Day one:
Let My love enfold you in the radiance of My Glory. Sit still in the Light of My Presence, and receive My Peace. These quiet moments with Me transcend time, accomplishing far more than you can imagine. Bring Me the sacrifice of your time, and watch to see how abundantly I bless you and your loved ones.


Through the intimacy of our relationship, you are being transformed from the inside out. As you keep your focus on Me, I form you into the one I desire you to be. Your part is to yield to My creative work in you, neither resisting it nor trying to speed it up. Enjoy the tempo of a God breathed life by letting Me set the pace. Hold My hand in childlike trust, and the way before you will open up step by step.
From : Jesus Calling

Day two: From Brave Girls was all about Trust, trust, trust

 
Day three: Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

OK, I think I get the message.  Something must be on the horizon that I am going to need trust for. I have got to say, this year, which is only a few weeks old has been filled with lots of stuff to trust God for. I almost wonder if my word for 2011 should be TRUST?

3 comments:

Healing Expressions said...

Those blessed me today Teri! That first one really spoke to me. If you want to stop by the studio for tea and Artist Way chat let me know!

Unknown said...

Thank you! Interesting, my devotions were in Joshua today, over and over...do not fear..hmmmm!

blessings, Connie

Mary said...

Hi Teri, you've been mighty quiet, everything okay??