Friday, June 20, 2008

Bahama Breeze


We went to lunch at Bahama Breeze today. I have never been there but we had great food. I stood under the palm tree and almost poked my eye out on one of those leaves. Seriously, they should come with a warning label.
One of the items we got was Firecracker Shrimp. The sauce was soooo good. I brought some of the sauce home with me. It really wasn't hot but had a unique flavor that left you wanting more.



I don't think I have talked so much about food as I have on this trip. I promise I will get back to art very soon. I have been doing a page in my art journal almost everyday. I went to a huge stamp store and bought some stamps I haven't seen at home and then bought some new paint pens in black, white and yellow that I think I will try out this afternoon. So many new supplies and not enough hours in the day.

No comments: