Week 2 of 52 Lists
I had planned to be back here sooner but I went on vacation. I may show some pics in another post but for now I want to get started on my Week 2 of the 52 Lists project from Moorea Seal's blog.
This week it was on Your Greatest Comforts and here are a few of mine:
- dark chocolate
- beautiful music
- hearing someone say, "It is going to be OK".
- knowing ( I really hate not knowing )
- baggy jeans and a sweater
- having my hair brushed
- snuggling under a quilt with a warm drink and either watching a good movie or reading a good book.
- coffee in the morning
- sitting in front of a roaring fire
- hearing someone special say "I love you".
- swinging on my porch swing on a warm summer day
- knowing my family is safe
- a quiet day at home